Official State Teen Pageant of the Miss Kansas Organization Purpose: The purpose of the Miss Kansas Outstanding Teen program is to provide an opportunity for teens to win scholarships, develop poise, confidence, stage presence, enhance interview skills and speaking ability. Young ladies will also gain knowledge about volunteerism, leadership and community service.
Pageant Date: June 8th, 2013 at 2:00 pm at Pratt Community College, Pratt KS.
(1) Eligible if the contestant reaches 13 years of age by the first day of the 2013 Miss State’s Outstanding Teen competition.
(2) This chart represents eligibility based on a potential contestant’s Age and Education. There are other eligibility requirements and rules including: Residency, Citizenship, Other Personal Characteristics, Contractual and Other Obligations, and any special requirements of the Local or State Organization. Refer to the current MAOTeen Application and Contract for Local and State Pageants for more detailed requirements.
(3) The last day that a local Miss pageant may be conducted in the State.
(4) In this case the contestant could also be a high school graduate or have received her G.E.D.
(5) In this case the contestant must graduate from high school or receive her G.E.D. by the end of the Spring 2013 school year.
Entry Fee Includes: Competition experience, competition award, community and leadership development and training. Competition Categories:
Portrait Requirements: Head shot only; no crown, black and white or color photograph.Lodging For Contestants: Contestants are responsible for their own lodging, transportation, meals and costs associated with the Pageant.National Competition: The Miss America Organization will host the annual Miss America's Outstanding Teen Pageant in August 9-18, 2013 in Orlando, Florida at the Orange County Convention Center. Miss Kansas Outstanding Teen will represent Kansas in the national competition. If you are interested in receiving information about competing in the Miss Kansas Outstanding Teen competition, contact us or call Lisa Ronen (Director) @ 316-303-7401 or Mandy Ronen (Production and Recruitment) @ 316-322-5720.
Order your DVD's of the 2013 Miss Kansas and Miss Kansas Outstanding Teen pageants now!
Click here for the mail-in order form.
You can also order online atToday For Tomorrow Productions